After serving as a former Department of Children and Families (DCF) attorney prosecuting cases for the State of Florida, Mr. Arias represents clients involved in complex child custody disputes, clients involved in DCF cases and investigations (also known as Dependency cases), paternity, time-sharing, child support, modifications of child custody, domestic violence matters, parents seeking to protect their children from abuse or negligence, and permanent termination of parental rights.
1. Former Department of Children and Families attorney.
2. We are ready to battle for your rights.
3. Our practice concentrates on disputes related to children.
4. We will battle in and out of court, focusing on strategic and smart solutions aimed to reach your desired goal.
5. More than 100 child custody cases successfully litigated.
6. Experience in complex cases involving abuse, domestic violence, substance abuse, and neglect.